Your wellbeing is of the utmost importance to us. Since the Covid-19 pandemic, we have implemented a number of protocols to ensure the safety of our clients and staff at all times.
Take a look at our short video where Paul Lacey invites you to see our new routine
COVID-19 ASSESMENT DETAILS
We have assessed our practice for risks outlined and put in additional processes as detailed below.
- Clinic rooms will be cleaned between each patient
- Common areas regularly cleaned
- Hard surfaces in common areas will be cleaned after every patient
- Hand gel will be provided in common areas
- All unnecessary fabrics will be removed from the premises to facilitate the cleaning of hard surfaces i.e. treatment couches. Disposable Couch roll will be continued to be used for each client.
- Payment by BACS or cheque accepted NO CASH PLEASE
- A screen will be in place in reception
- Staff will wear a mask at all times
- Social distancing measures will be in place
- Appointment times will be staggered where possible to limit the number of patients in common areas
- Staff are aware of the correct hand washing procedures
- Staff are briefed on updated clinic policies and infection measures
- Please be punctual to avoid crowding in reception
- Please wear your mask at all times
- On arrival please use the hand sanitiser provided
- Ring the bell located on the table at the bottom of the stairs
- Please wait until the receptionist comes down to check your temperature
- You will then be shown either to reception or directed to your therapist