The Natural Health Centre is currently operating under strict protocols. Therapists able to practice are detailed below.
Take a look at our short video where Paul Lacey invites you to see our new routine
Latest Update – January 2021
Currently there is no full time reception cover
If you have any queries please call 01394 380580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Queries will be responded to within 24 hours maximum.
Please do not come into the centre
Detailed below are the Therapists currently working:
McTimoney Chiropractor Collette Keeble
Osteopath Paul Lacey (07721 000447)
Acupuncturist and Herbalist Steve Kippax (07802 876678)
Foot Health Practitioner Sarah Sharman (078158 20661)
Appointments are still pre arranged following a triage with your therapist.
We are hopeful that other therapists will be able to resume practice over the course of the next few months, we will keep this site updated as the situation evolves.
If you have an appointment please make sure you bring the following with you:
- A small plastic bag for your rubbish
- A bottle of water
- A pen
- A towel
- A face mask
And anything else you think you may require during the treatment. Please remember to bring your own mask, we can provide one, but as they are in very short supply it would be helpful if you could bring your own.
COVID-19 ASSESMENT DETAILS
We have assessed our practice for risks outlined and put in additional processes as detailed below.
- Clinic rooms will be cleaned between each patient
- Common areas regularly cleaned
- Hard surfaces in common areas will be cleaned after every patient
- Hand gel will be provided in common areas
- All unnecessary fabrics will be removed from the premises to facilitate the cleaning of hard surfaces i.e. treatment couches. Disposable Couch roll will be continued to be used for each client.
- Payment by BACS or cheque accepted NO CASH PLEASE
- A screen will be in place in reception
- Staff will wear a mask at all times
- Social distancing measures will be in place
- Appointment times will be staggered where possible to limit the number of patients in common areas
- Staff are aware of the correct hand washing procedures
- Staff are briefed on updated clinic policies and infection measures
Therapies available at the Woodbridge clinic
“The natural health centre is a hub of some of Woodbridge’s finest health practitioners. I have had great results from Steve Kippax for Chinese herbs and acupuncture, Karen Smith for beauty treatments, Helen for my food intolerance testing, Hilary for Bowen therapy, Lorna for her healing massage treatments and the list goes on!”