THE RE-OPENING OF THE NATURAL CENTRE
We are pleased to say that the Natural Health Centre will be partially re-opening on Monday June 1st.
Our Chiropractor Collette Keeble and Osteopath Paul Lacey will be seeing URGENT patients following a telephone triage. The service will be for patients with pre arranged appointments only. Reception will be manned on Thursdays and Fridays, but if you have any queries please call 01394 380580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org do not come into the centre.
If you have an appointment please make sure you bring the following with you:
- A small plastic bag for your rubbish
- A bottle of water
- A pen
- A towel
- A face mask
And anything else you think you may require during the treatment. If you don’t have a face mask we can provide one, but as they are in short supply it would be helpful if you could bring your own .
Please be patient whilst we endeavour to rearrange all of Collette’s previous cancelled appointments as this can take some time.
We are hopeful that other therapists will be able to resume practice over the course of the next two months, subject to government guidelines. We will keep this site updated as the situation evolves.
COVID-19 ASSESMENT UPDATE
We have assessed our practice for risks outlined and put in additional processes as detailed below.
- Clinic rooms will be cleaned between each patient
- Common areas will be cleaned every two hours
- Hard surfaces in common areas will be cleaned after every patient
- Hand gel will be provided in common areas
- All unnecessary fabrics will be removed from the premises to facilitate the cleaning of hard surfaces i.e. treatment couches. Disposable Couch roll will be continued to be used for each client.
- Payment by BACS or cheque accepted (also card machine with Collette) NO CASH PLEASE
- A screen will be in place in reception
- Staff will wear a mask at all times
- Social distancing measures will be in place
- Appointment times will be staggered to limit the number of patients in common areas
- Staff are aware of the correct hand washing procedures
- Staff are briefed on updated clinic policies and infection measures
May 26th 2020- To be revised as government guidelines change.
Therapies available at the Woodbridge clinic
“The natural health centre is a hub of some of Woodbridge’s finest health practitioners. I have had great results from Steve Kippax for Chinese herbs and acupuncture, Karen Smith for beauty treatments, Helen for my food intolerance testing, Hilary for Bowen therapy, Lorna for her healing massage treatments and the list goes on!”